MAYORWatch: Who Do I Contact to Get an Address Sign on Our Road?

Mayor Michael Victorino answers weekly questions submitted to his office staff.

Question: Who do I contact to get an address sign on our road at Malulani Street in Kihei?

Answer: Mahalo for your question. To report traffic sign and pavement marking problems on County of Maui roadways, please call the Department of Public Works’ Traffic Signs and Markings Office on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. at 270-5709.

Want to Ask the Mayor? Submit your Maui County related questions to Mayor Michael Victorino by email at [email protected], by phone at 270-7855 or by mail at 200 S. High St., ninth floor, Wailuku 96793. Questions submitted will be considered for inclusion in the “Ask the Mayor” column; to request a personal response to a concern, email [email protected]



Check Also

Maui Lani Roundabout to open at noon Wednesday, July 29

The Maui Lani Roundabout at the intersection of Kamehameha Avenue and Maui Lani Parkway has …