Breaking News

MAYORWatch: How Can the Public Notify the County of Issues in Parks?

Mayor Michael Victorino answers weekly questions submitted to his office staff.

Question: I’m wondering if there is a way to easily notify Maui County park staff about possible unstable trees, damaged equipment or other issues in our parks?

Answer: Mahalo for using our parks and taking an interest in its safety for our community. I strongly encourage the public to report any park issue to the Department of Parks and Recreation e-mail [email protected] You can also report any enforcement-related issues within a park by calling 270-8070.

Want to Ask the Mayor? Submit your Maui County related questions to Mayor Michael Victorino by email at [email protected], by phone at 270-7855 or by mail at 200 S. High St., ninth floor, Wailuku 96793. Questions submitted will be considered for inclusion in the “Ask the Mayor” column; to request a personal response to a concern, email [email protected]



Check Also

Central Maui Regional Sports Complex Closed for Maui Lani Roundabout Construction

The Central Maui Regional Sports Complex is closed due to the construction of the Maui …