Maui Mall has announced the return of it’s annual Halloween celebration, with the Halloween Extravaganza on Friday, October 26 from 5 p.m. to 7:30p.m.
Families are invited to enjoy:
- 5 p.m. Trick-or-treating throughout the mall: Participating stores will be identified with balloons on their doors. No early trick-or-treating.
- 5:30 p.m. Pet Costume Contest (Must register by before 5:30p.m. See below for details)
- 6:15 p.m. Halloween Line Dancing with Keone’s Hot Lava DanceFit Studio
- 6:30 p.m. Keiki Costume Contest (Must register before 5:30 p.m. See below for details)
- Plus – Face Painting and Balloon Animals by Cirque Jolie and Maui High School Halloween Photo Booth
Keiki Costume Contest – FREE!
The Keiki Costume Contest is divided into four age groups: Ages 0-2, Ages 3-4, Ages 5-8, Ages 9-12
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Register on event day between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Pet Costume contest – $10 Entry Fee Benefits Maui Humane Society
Enter your pet in ONE of the four costume-type categories: Most Original, Cutest, Best Pet and Owner Look-A-Like, Scariest. Pre-register at MauiHumaneSociety.orgor register on event day between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.