The search continues for two people from a downed helicopter off the northwest side of Molokai, Monday.
* HC-130 Hercules airplane and MH-65 Dolphin helicopter aircrews from Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point.
* U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Ahi (WPB 87364), an 87-foot patrol boat homeported in Honolulu.
* U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Galveston Island (WPB 1349), a 110-foot patrol boat homeported in Honolulu.
* MH-60R Seahawk helicopter aircrew from Navy Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 37.
* Maui County Fire Department Air 1 helicopter aircrew and ground crews.
Aircrews located debris along with chemlights approximately one and a half miles off shore. It has not yet been determined if this debris is actually from the helicopter.
Watchstanders at the Coast Guard Joint Response Coordination Center received a call from the Honolulu International Airport control tower at 7:26 p.m. Monday, reporting they had lost communications with a Robinson R44 helicopter with two people aboard.
The helicopter was reported to have left Honolulu Monday on a day trip to Molokai and was on its way back when the incident occurred.
Weather on scene is currently 25 mph winds out of the east-northeast with 15-foot seas.
More information will be released as it becomes available.