The Maui Fair has announced that pre-sale tickets are available at reduced prices from Tuesday, August 15,2017 through Friday, September 22, 2017. Pre-sale and Sunday Adult tickets are $7.00 ($10.00 at the gate), and child tickets (5-11 years old) are $3.00 ($5.00 at the gate). Keiki four years old and younger are admitted free. Buy your tickets now and save!
- Pre-Sale Ticket locations
- American Savings Bank – all locations
- Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union – Kahului and Kihei Branches
- Meadow Gold Dairies – 55 S. Wakea Ave. Kahului
- Minit Stop Stores – all locations
- Valley Isle Community Federal Credit Union – all locations
- Maui Fair Administrative Office – located in the War Memorial Gymnasium parking lot, and open from 10 am to 2 pm, Monday – Friday. Please call prior to visiting, 242-2721.
Groups interested in selling entry tickets as a fundraiser may contact Gena Zablan at 264-0349 or email to [email protected]
The Maui Fair is the symbol of Timeless Tradition. It attracts locals and visitors alike to enjoy an alcohol-free, smoke-free and drug-free family-oriented educational event that features an array of local food, first-rate entertainment, E.K. Fernandez Joy Zone, plus horticulture, orchid, livestock, homemaking, photo and art exhibits and competitions. Find unique and innovative products and services in the “Maui Fair Products & Services” Tent and visit the Events Arena where our exceptionally talented community groups, clubs and organizations perform and share their knowledge and skill, plus the popular and most anticipated Chili Cook Off managed by our Fire Fighters. Make sure to participate in the other friendly competitions that will return in 2017, the Maui Fair Pie Competition, and Baby of the Year Contest.
For more information please contact:
Sherri Grimes, Managing Director: [email protected] or 808.280.6889
Autumn or Carolyn, Publicity: [email protected]
Visit us at www.mauifair.com or on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @MauiFair #MauiFair